Sunday, July 22, 2012

Foodie

Okay, I am not really a Foodie, but I do Love chocolate and trying out new recipes. Pinterest is really great for both. This first one, I just made up. I do that a lot too.
I got these for cheap. Tasty, but boring.
 So, why not add something special?
 Homemade Croissant au chocolate. yummmm!
 This one was from Pinterest. 
I made it for a ward activity. I used half the amount of strawberries and added some blueberries instead. Its what I had. It was So Delicious! I was actually happy to bring some home. The lemon icing on top was the best part! 
(I am not a big fan of lemon either. Pure Chocoholic here.)
Next up, Pinterest fans... Avalanche Bars
Oh, these were goooood. I don't really like white chocolate, so I have been waiting a while to make these for my hubby. But, I needed something quick to give away, so thought I would try it. Quick, easy, good. I even added some m+m's for good measure. 
Oh, I was wrong! They are to die for!
 So good that I couldn't stop snitching from the pan, forget about letting them cool.
I had to add chocolate on top or I seriously would have kept eating. (and made myself sick) This way I had to leave them alone until the chocolate set.
Really, you must try these. 
Just be careful. 
You might eat the whole pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment