Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zig Zag Quilt Along

Remember this?

Well it turned into this...
Thanks to this
Pretty great huh? I had a hard time deciding what fabrics to put next to each other, but I really like how it turned out. I actually brought it up to Utah to show my Grandma (who quilts like mad, and who taught me how to sew). She like it and suggested that I do a vine like border. While I don't exactly know what she meant, I liked the idea. I searched the internets and found this
that does a border just how I want. I will have to figure out my measurements and do it quick! I am definitely feeling ready for this little guy to show up and I don't know how many projects I will be able to finish before my time is consumed with baby and not sleeping. Hopefully this is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment